News Abstract: remove the facing material, expose the water seepage part, and brush the waterproof coating. In addition to polyurethane waterproof coating, it is usually required to repair with fiber materials
Waterproof and leakage stoppage method of basement in rainy season
1、 Kitchen, bathroom and toilet
1. Water seepage on board and wall
(1) The construction quality of concrete and mortar is poor and there is micropore penetration;
(2) There are slight cracks on the board surface and partition wall
(3) The construction quality of waterproof coating is poor or damaged.
(1) Remove the facing material, expose the water seepage part, and brush the waterproof coating. In addition to polyurethane waterproof coating, it is usually required to repair with fiber materials. (2) If there are cracks, the plugging agent should be used to strengthen and waterproof the cracks;
2. The joint of precast floor slab leaks
(1) The fine aggregate concrete and cement mortar in the joints between floors are not tightly filled;
(2) The displacement and vibration of the floor make the joint crack;
(3) The elastic caulking material between plates is cracked or separated from the bonding surface.
(1) Remove the facing materials and expose the cracks, and adopt the method of joint filling and joint sticking of the above-mentioned water seepage and leakage stoppage measures on the board surface and the wall surface;
(2) Transparent or color polyurethane waterproof coating can be applied directly on its surface without removing the finishing material.
3. Leakage around sanitary ware, floor pipe and drain pipe orifice
(1) Clean the leaking part thoroughly, scrape and fill with elastic caulking material;
(2) Apply waterproof coating on the leakage part and paste fiber material for reinforcement.
2、 Basement waterproof and leakage stoppage works
1. Water seepage on side wall and bottom plate
(1) The construction quality of concrete is poor, and there is micropore penetration;
(2) The waterproof coating is not firmly bonded or damaged.
(1) The water seepage part shall be cleaned up, and the cement-based waterproof coating shall be used for plugging.
(2) After the seepage part is cleaned up, all-round waterproof glue is used to block the seepage.
2. Serious water leakage in large area of basement
Leakage stoppage measures for basement:
In addition to grouting inside and behind the wall, waterproof concrete lining, cement mortar, hanging net, cement mortar plastering and other methods can be used. Waterproof coating can be used to drain water first, and then fill joints and plug holes to prevent leakage.
3. Leakage at deformation joint, construction joint and joint of new and old structures
(1) Insert, paste or inject flexible or elastic waterproof materials into the leaking parts;
(2) Elastic waterproof coating (such as polyurethane waterproof coating) is used on the surface. Website: micheledimaio.com