News Abstract: the basement leakage is usually treated by grouting, but the damage of this method to the base is relatively serious, and generally there is no leakage here
The basement leakage is usually treated by grouting, but this method damages the base course seriously. Generally, there is no leakage here, and then there is leakage around, which can not be cured. Now there is a new type of waterproof slurry, which can be sprayed directly in the basement. Water solidified grouting water stop liquid is a new type of two-component waterproof grouting fluid, which can react quickly at the leakage site to form colloid blocking dew point, so as to achieve the effect of waterproof and plugging. Even if the building is deformed twice, the colloid formed by the product will change according to the change of the building, so as to re block the dew point and achieve the twice or even multiple waterproof effect.
1. Cementitious fast hardening materials. It can only be repaired by digging the leaking place;
2. Foamed polyurethane materials. After injection, it expanded and blocked the cracks and leakage channels,
3. Osmotic crystallization type. It is suitable for small cracks to form a thin rigid waterproof layer.
4. Change the name to epoxy resin grouting material. By adding additives, the epoxy resin can solidify in wet place.
1. Basement leakage stoppage and external anti sticking method: the external waterproof method is to lay the membrane waterproof layer on the bottom cushion, and after the construction of the retaining structure wall is completed, the facade waterproof membrane layer is directly laid on the outer wall of the enclosure structure, and then protective measures are taken. The advantage of this scheme is that with the passage of time, the concrete of the retaining structure wall will gradually dry, which can effectively prevent the indoor humidity. However, when the foundation pit adopts large excavation and sheet pile support, measures should be taken to solve the problem that the horizontal support position affects the basement leakage stoppage.
2. External prevention and internal sticking method: the external prevention and internal sticking method is to build all the permanent protective walls on the floor cushion, block the leakage in the basement, and then lay the waterproof membrane on the permanent protection wall and the bottom cushion. After the basement waterproof layer is completed, the enclosure structure concrete is poured. This scheme is limited in the construction environment, and it is difficult to implement the external anti leakage and external sticking method for basement leakage stoppage.