News Abstract: first of all, check the appearance to see whether there is frost or crack on the wall and whether there is peeling, falling or mildew smell on the wall. These are very serious conditions. We can't underestimate them. We need to find out before the basement is completed.
First of all, check the appearance to see whether there is frost or crack on the wall, and whether there is peeling, falling or mildew smell on the wall. These are very serious conditions. We can't underestimate them. We need to find out before the basement is completed. The following comments conclude all aspects of a monotonous, clean, healthy and energy-efficient basement. Water cleaning pump water cleaning pump is the heart of waterproof system, assuming that the heart does not work, nothing else. High water level alarm system should be provided. If the water level in the sump is too high, it can play an early warning role. In addition, high quality water cleaning pump with battery backup circuit shall be provided.
When looking at the wall, see whether the base of the wall is arched and tortuous, and how tortuous it is, and whether the four corners of the wall are cracked. Assuming that the tortuosity is less than 5 cm, it may be the best way to reinforce it with carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is very thin, and it is very simple to shade behind the wall. Assuming that the twists and turns of the largest part are greater than 5 cm, it is necessary to use conventional methods, such as I-beam reinforcement.
For the basement leakage stoppage project, we need to explain several construction techniques that should be paid attention to in the construction
1. First of all, the seepage point, basement structure and the materials used should be determined for the basement leakage stoppage;
2. During the leakage stoppage construction of the basement, the seam cutting machine is used to open the joint, and the manual joint treatment and slotting are carried out. The slot width is 20 mm and the groove depth is 20 ~ 30. The slot length of Yancheng sewage pool plugging company is extended by 100 mm to both ends of the joint;
3. Clean the drilled water leakage joints and water leakage points with clean water;
4. The grouting nozzles are usually buried in the parts with large leakage water or wide cracks. The distance between grouting nozzles is generally 30-50cm, and the grouting nozzles at water leakage points are buried in the leakage parts;
5. Fix the grouting nozzle with plugging material and seal the "U" joint;
6. Set a piece of high-pressure rubber pipe about 12cm long and 10mm wide at the grouting nozzle, and fasten the high-pressure hose with iron wire;